Your wild seafood experience
Catch-and-dine Rottnest seafood tour
New to Rottnest Island, our Wild Seafood Experience brings the ultimate in ocean adventure and luxury to Western Australia’s favourite holiday island.
Designed for those who love fresh seafood, this 3 to 3.5-hour Rottnest boat cruise is the perfect blend of excitement and indulgence.
Our experienced boat crew will guide you through an unforgettable interactive experience out on the crystal-clear waters that Rottnest is famous for.
Dream no more. Live the dream on board your very own hands-on seafood soirée with Rottnest Cruises.
Rottnest has never tasted so good!
The ‘thrill of the catch’ will be yours to remember forever, as you pull up pots of Western Rock Lobster (or ‘crayfish’, as it is commonly known in Australia).
Learn more about this unique and delicious ocean delicacy from our crew, then sit back and enjoy watching an exquisite seafood feast prepared right before you.
Hot off the barbecue, your lobster will be served as part of a four-course menu.
- Your adventure begins with canapes on arrival.
- Then comes a deluxe seafood platter, packed with as much West Australian produce as possible. Includes sashimi salmon, Blue Swimmer crabs, fresh shucked oysters, West Australian king prawns and marinated West Coast Octopus.
- Freshly barbecued teriyaki-marinaded fish tacos are served with garden salad.
- Your fresh-caught lobster then arrives before you, prepared barbecued or sashimi-style with Asian fried rice.
- Finally comes dessert, with home-baked chocolate brownies, fresh strawberries with molten chocolate.
Your exquisite feast is paired with unlimited complimentary West Australian wines (Howard Park Mad Fish label), plus local bottled beers and soft drinks, served as you cruise.
- 3 to 3.5 hours on board our premium charter vessel, commencing on the waterfront among luxury yachts moored in Rottnest’s Thomson Bay – see where our Rottnest seafood tour takes you.
- Guidance and local sea knowledge from our expert crew.
- Canapes and a glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival.
- Unlimited local wines, beer and soft drinks during the tour.
- Opportunity to haul in pots of live Western Rock Lobster.
- Chance to touch, feel and learn about the your catch.
- Live action of a fresh seafood barbecue and open kitchen, with your feast prepared before you.
- A sumptuous seafood banquet featuring your catch and other fresh seafood delicacies (scroll down for menu).
- Onboard dining while moored in the turquoise waters of stunning Longreach Bay or Parakeet Bay.
- Opportunity to swim off the boat (at own risk, waiver to be signed).
- Relaxation on board our vessel in Rottnest’s spectacular bays.
- Snorkels available
- Fishing rods and bait available on prior request
Step on board and enjoy:
canapes with a glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink
Seafood Platter, containing as much West Australian produce as possible:
This contains sashimi Salmon,
Blue Swimmer Crabs,
Fresh Shucked Oysters,
West Australian King Prawns and
Marinated West Coast Octopus.
Teriyaki Marinated Fish Tacos,
with Garden Salad.
prepared BBQ or sashimi,
with Asian fried rice
Finish off with some tasty sweet treats:
strawberries with molten chocolate
Served complimentary throughout the cruise:
Paired with unlimited complimentary
West Australian wines (the Howard Park Mad Fish brand),
local beers and soft drinks, served as you cruise.
Please note – menu may have some seasonal variations.
Price & Bookings
$215 adult | $150 child (5-12 years)
Make your cruise booking online and pay only $199 adult.
Use promotional code ‘AUTUMN19’ at checkout to receive this special pricing.
Dates – Tours run Thursday to Sunday, subject to minimum 4 guests, with guaranteed departures (no minimum) on Sunday.
Time – 11am to 2.00pm/2.30pm (approx. 3 to 3.5 hours, depending on location of cray pots)
Departs – Thomson Bay Fuel Jetty, Rottnest Island
(please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to departure as we leave promptly)
What to Bring – camera, hat, sunscreen and sunglasses. We suggest wearing comfortable clothing with a warm top, as it can get cool on the water. If wanting to swim off the boat, please wear bathers and bring a towel – swimming waiver will need to be signed. We travel on the open ocean, so if you suffer from motion sickness, please take medication prior to arriving.
Please note – advance bookings required. If booking within 48 hours prior to the cruise, please call our booking office on (+61 8) 9586 1136.
Tour not ideal for children under the age of 5.
Cruise cost does not include travel to/from Rottnest Island. Click here to book transfers.
All bookings subject to Rottnest Cruises’ Terms & Conditions.
ADD FERRY TRANSFERS
Great discounts when you buy a package with ferry transfers included with your cruise.
Click for times and discounted packages.
Departs B-Shed Fremantle with Sealink